Also known as a horizontal discharge condensing unit. When outdoor space is limited, a side discharge is ideal. The narrower design allows for more versatile installations in smaller spaces. The unit also creates less wind turbulence and more quiet operation compared to top vented models. With neighbors in close range this is a valuable feature you will both appreciate. With less surface area exposed, maintenance is also made easier with less debris being able to enter and obstruct the fan blades. Simplicity and quality construction give you years of quality performance and comfort.
Additional Product Features
- Up to 13 SEER* (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio)
- *Operates with Napoleon® 13 SEER cased and uncased A coils ranging from 1.5/2 to 3 tons
- R-410A Chlorine-free Refrigerant
- High efficiency rotary (12,000 – 30,000 BTU models) and scroll compressors (36,000 BTU model)
- Backed by a 5 year compressor limited warranty and a 5 year parts limited warranty